Friday, July 5, 2013

What I Did On My Summer Vacation...


 

By Scotty 

 

This summer we went to the beach.

Since a picture is worth a thousand words and 

I am a man of few words I will let 

my pictures ( and some of my moms) 

of our most awesome vacation

speak for me.

 

 

 

 

Mom and I do this all the time...

She thinks it is clever...

I humor her.

 

 

My favorite models♥

Say Cheese!

 

  Got it!




  
Then my dad and I had some fun with sharks...
dead, smelly, already filleted, sharks.
It was so cool!

  Followed up by some fun with a dead crab...

I laughed my behind off...

my sisters...not so much.

  

Some random beachy moments.



 




 

 

Some of my mad swimming skills.

I like to swim with my eyes and mouth

wide open in the salt water.

It baffles my family.


  We rode the ferry several times, 

and of course I made friends.

 



 


And oh how I napped...
anywhere...
anytime.

 




 

My mom LOVES this picture of me.

 
The best part of the whole trip...

was dancing in the rain with my sisters♥


 

My summer vacation was the best.

I can't wait to go back again next year.


 

1 comment:

  1. Uplifting as always. Thanks! I enjoy seeing you continue to get out and do activities and go places. We hope to do the same with our son. Right now, he really enjoys bike rides. He likes feeling the wind. Cracks him up every time. Much love from SC.

    ReplyDelete